Born 1966 in Ismailia (Egypt).
In 1988 obtained a Bachelors Degree in Painting at the Faculty of Fine Arts at "Minia University."
Moved to Cairo (Egypt), where his interest in the mural painting led him to achieve a Master's degree at the Faculty of Fine Arts "Helwan University."
In 1995 became assistant professor at the faculty of arts education to "Suez Canal University" in Suez (Egypt).
In 1999 took his doctorate in mural painting at the Faculty of Fine Arts "Minia University." The same year he worked as a teacher of painting at the Faculty of arts education to "Suez Canal University."
Since 1984 has participated in several group exhibitions in Egypt, Libya, India, Cuba, Jordan, Bosnia, Lebanon and France, creating numerous solo exhibitions in Cairo, Ismailia, Minia, Alexandria and Paris. In 2009 he was invited to participate as a Commissioner to the "Egyptian Group Exhibition of Contemporary Art", in Cuba
We can find some of his works at the Museum of Modern Art in Cairo, the "Collection Cultural Development Fund" in Cairo, the National Museum of Jordan, the "Collection of the Municipal Museum of Versailles' in France, and several other private collections
SOME GROUP EXHIBITIONS
• 2007: International Biennale of Graphic Design, Versailles (France).
• 2010: Group exhibition at "Lalita Kala Academy" - New Delhi (India).
• 2010: "Human Body" - Palace of Arts, Opera House, Cairo (Egypt).
• 2010: "International Symposium of Painting", in Luxor (Egypt).
• 2011: "Collective exhibition of the revolution," in Cairo.
• 2012: "International Symposium of Painting", in Cairo.
• 2013: Gallery "Zamalek Art Gallery", in Cairo.
• 2011: Prize for the best work, "International Biennial of Graphic", in Sarcill (France).